Maths Challenge Page
There are lots of great ideas below for children to keep practising their Maths skills during the school closure. There is also a link to our maths basic skills page for each year group to help parents know what their child needs to be able to do at the end of each year group.
We will be posting two maths challenges a week for each year group for children to complete. One challenge on a Monday and one challenge on a Wednesday.
We would love to see what your children get up to by parents posting on our Twitter page.
Know what you’re looking for? Jump in and visit Third Space by clicking the bullets below!
- Indoor maths games and activities your child can play at home
- The 3 best hands on maths games and activities to do at home
- The top 3 outdoor maths games and activities to do at home
- Some simple but fun maths dice games you can play at home
- Fun maths card games you can play at home with your child
- Pen and paper maths games and activities you can do at home
- Car games for kids: Fun road trip maths games for kids