Welcome to our Year 2 page!
Meet the team:
Providing the very best education and care are:
- Mrs Sawyer, Year 2 teacher
- Mrs Armstrong, Year 2 teacher (part-time)
- Mrs McManus, Year 2 teacher (part-time)
- Mrs Harden, Year 2 Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Baruch, Year 2 Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Selcuk, Year 2 Teaching Assistant
You can contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org We aim to respond to any messages within 24 hours. If you require support or a more urgent response, please call the school office of 0151 9221467. Your enquiry or request will then be forwarded to the member of staff who can provide you with the best level of support, at the earliest possible time.
Click on the Twitter logo or use this link to visit our page:
Important Year 2 Information:
- Class 2A, please wear your PE kit to school on: Wednesday and Thursday
- Class 2S, please wear your PE kit to school on: Wednesday and Thursday
- To enable us to change reading books regularly, please bring your bookbag to school every day and make sure it is in school on a Friday.
- To stay hydrated, you need to bring a water bottle into school every day
Key Year 2 documentation:
Remote & Blended Learning
Helping Your Child at Home:
Bedford is a reading school. We place books and high quality texts at the heart of our curriculum. Confident and fluent reading is the key that opens many doors in learning and life. We cannot stress enough how important regular reading practice is. Finding books or other reading materials that your child enjoys is key to finding success.
Year 2 Phonic Screen - boost your child's confidence:
Drag the coins with the real words on them to the treasure chest. Put the nonsense words in the dustbin!
Spelling list for Year 2:
Your teacher will suggest the activities to use.
What should I do if I see something upsetting online?
Stop – If you see something you don’t like, then don’t click on it. If something appears during a video
you are watching, close it.
Think – Remember, you are safe. Don't answer any messages that are upsetting. Only kind and sensible things should be shared online.
Share – TELL a trusted adult as soon as you can so that they can block and report anything upsetting.
For further information visit our Bedford Staying Safe pages
Suitable for age 7 years+.