Welcome to our Year 6 page!
Meet the team:
Providing the very best education and care are:
- Mss Doherty, Year 6 Teacher
- Mrs Lopez-Thomas, Year 6 Teacher
- Mrs Howell, Year 6 Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Shearer, Year 5 & 6 Teaching Assistant
You can contact us via this email address: email@example.com We aim to respond to any messages within 24 hours. If you require support or a more urgent response, please call the school office of 0151 9221467. Your enquiry or request will then be forwarded to the member of staff who can provide you with the best level of support, at the earliest possible time.
Click on the Twitter logo or use this link to visit our page:
Important Year 6 Information:
- Class 6D, please wear your PE kit to school on: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Class 6L, please wear your PE kit to school on: Tuesdays and Fridays
- To enable us to change reading books regularly, please bring your bookbag to school on:
- To stay hydrated, please bring a water bottle into school every day
Key Year 6 documentation:
Remote & Blended Learning
Helping Your Child at Home:
Bedford is a reading school. We place books and high quality texts at the heart of our curriculum. Confident and fluent reading is the key that opens many doors in learning and life. We cannot stress enough how important regular reading practice is. Finding books or other reading materials that your child enjoys is key to finding success.
Spelling list for Years 5 & 6:
Choose a word. Can you use it correctly in a sentence?
What should I do if I see something upsetting online?
Stop – If you see something you don’t like, then don’t click on it. If something appears during a video or article you are viewing, close it.
Think – Remember, you are safe and in control. Don’t respond to any messages which make you feel upset of uncomfortable. It is important not to share or pass on anything upsetting. Anything you share can easily be seen online.
Share – If you find anything upsetting then make sure you TELL someone. A trusted adult will be able to help you block it and report it effectively.
For further information visit our Bedford Staying Safe pages