To keep up with all the latest news in Year 5 go to https://twitter.com/5_bedford
Our Year 5 Team
Mr J McCormick, Class Teacher
Mrs K Sawyer, Class Teacher
Mrs G McCann, Teaching Assistant
Ms V Kontzle, SEN Teaching Assistant
Ms J Selcuk, EAL Support Year 5 and Year 6
How our Families can support children in Year 5
- Children to be reading a variety of different text types (newspapers, instructions, recipes, non-fiction text etc) for at least 10 minutes everyday. Please can Parents/Carers remember to sign Reading Records.
- Children to have their book bag, readin record and reading book in school every day.
- Children to practice their times tables most days using Times Tables Rock Stars online.
- Children to practice Bedford Handwriting at home
- Children to have a Bedford PE kit in school at all times (Indoor: plain white t-shirt, blue or black shorts and pumps. Outdoor: plain white t-shirt, black sweatshirt, black or navy blue jogging bottoms and trainers
- Children to have their water bottles in school at all times.