To keep up with what is happening in Year 4 go to our Twitter page https://twitter.com/Year4BedfordPr1
Our Year 4 Team
Miss Fletcher, Class Teacher (Part time)
Miss H Duffy, Class Teacher
Miss A Reeves, Teaching Assistant (Part time)
Miss N Readie, Teaching Assistant
Miss D Coleman, SEN Teaching Assistant and EYFS Support
Mrs A Baruch, SEN Teaching Assistant and EYFS Support
Mrs S Lord, SEN Support Y4 and Year 2
How our Families can support children in Year 4
- Children to be reading a variety of different text types (newspapers, instructions, recipes, non-fiction text etc) for at least 10 minutes everyday. Children can also use Oxford Reading Buddy. Please can Parents/Carers remember to sign reading books.
- Children to have their book bag in school every day
- Children to practice their times tables most days (you can use Timestable Rockstars)
- Children to have a Bedford PE kit in school at all times (Indoor: Plain white T-shirt, blue or black shorts and pumps. Outdoor: plain white t-shirt; black sweatshirt, black or navy blue jogging bottoms and trainers)
- Children to bring their water bottles filled every morning and take it home every evening.