Welcome to our Year 3 page!
Meet the team:
Providing the very best education and care are:
- Miss Gahan, KS2 Assistant Headteacher/Year 3 Teacher
- Mrs Watson, Year 3 teacher (part-time)
- Mrs Marsden-Shaw, Year 3 teacher
- Mrs Gingell, Year 3 Teaching Assistant
- Miss Feeney, Year 3 Teaching Assistant
- Miss Lloyd, Year 3 Teaching Assistant
- Mr T Murphy, Year 3 Teaching Assistant
You can contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org We aim to respond to any messages within 24 hours. If you require support or a more urgent response, please call the school office of 0151 9221467. Your enquiry or request will then be forwarded to the member of staff who can provide you with the best level of support, at the earliest possible time.
Click on the Twitter logo or use this link to visit our page:
Important Year 3 Information:
- Class 3W, please wear your PE kit to school on: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Class 3M, please wear your PE kit to school on: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- To enable us to change reading books regularly, please bring your bookbag to school every day and change your book each week
- To stay hydrated, please bring a water bottle into school every day
Key Year 3 documentation:
Remote & Blended Learning
Helping Your Child at Home:
Bedford is a reading school. We place books and high quality texts at the heart of our curriculum. Confident and fluent reading is the key that opens many doors in learning and life. We cannot stress enough how important regular reading practice is. Finding books or other reading materials that your child enjoys is key to finding success.
Click to read 7 top tips to support reading at home
Spelling list for Years 3 & 4
Click on the owl to see the list. How many can you read and spell?
Choose a word. Can you use it correctly in a sentence?
Your teacher will suggest the activities to use.
We are currently learning to count in 2s, 5s and 10s
Click on the logo to use TTRS.
Remember to practise every day!
What should I do if I see something upsetting online?
Stop – If you see something you don’t like, then don’t click on it. If something appears during a video or article you are viewing, close it.
Think – Remember, you are safe and in control. Don’t respond to any messages which make you feel upset of uncomfortable. It is important not to share or pass on anything upsetting. Anything you share can easily be seen online.
Share – If you find anything upsetting then make sure you TELL someone. A trusted adult will be able to help you block it and report it effectively.
For further information visit our Bedford Staying Safe pages